The first stage to healing the core. A combination of breathing exercises to gain correct core function again and strengthen and tighten up the inner core. A combination of exercises will be used that gradually increase in difficulty. These exercises are linked to daily movement patterns to ensure we are moving and lifting the baby safely to support the core, the exercises cover full body including the pelvic floor, posture, and strength.
The concept being reconnecting the mind with the muscles and ensuring we retrain the body correctly, focus on technique, posture and breathing.
- A 12-week program that includes exercise videos and a flexible timetable that can be followed at home.
- Access to the private FB group which I will be answering any questions, support, and tips from other members too.
- Tips (information leaflet) on nutrition to support hormone balance
- My direct email to contact with any questions, to check form and technique.
- Extra videos for stretching routine
- Video to check for Diastasis recti
- The information leaflet for extra tips/support for C-section mums.
- Monthly newsletter (when set up)
- Resistance bands of varying resistance
- A step (box or actual step)
- 2kg and 4/5kg Dumbells
- Hip circle band
- Yoga mat